Amol Parashar also revealed that he would soon be seen playing the lead in another film.
Actor Amol Parashar, who is all set to essay the role of Shaheed Bhagat Singh in Shoojit Sircar’s upcoming film, ‘Sardar Udham Singh’, has opened up on what was it like playing the revolutionary.
In a conversation with IANS, Parashar said: “Preparing to play Shaheed Bhagat Singh required a lot of reading so that I could imbibe a lot of his ideals. In the process, I discovered he was even more fascinating, intelligent and interesting than our history books teach us. Working with Shoojit sir (Sircar) and Vicky (Kaushal) was an enriching experience as well.”
Amol Parashar also revealed that he would soon be seen playing the lead in another film. “I will have my first film as a lead character releasing in the coming months. It will be with Vishesh Films. Both upcoming releases are special to me for different reasons. One is my first film as a lead; in the other, I get to play a legendary character,” Parashar said.
- Haryana’s most expensive Ravana will be burnt in Ambala: 125 feet effigy made in 13 lakhs
- Bigg Boss 16 Day 4 Written Update: Shalin Bhanot Takes 6 Packets Of Chicken Leaving Others Fighting Over Insufficient Ration! Abdu Rozik Jumps Into Pool
- When Katy Perry Was Slammed For Sharing Hindu Goddess Kali’s Pic
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar is looking for investors for Gurugram City
- When Scarlett Johansson Indulged In A Steamy Makeout Session With Penelope Cruz In A Red Room That Left Us In A State Of Shock
Amol, who celebrates his birthday on Friday, also shared that he never plans anything in advance. “My birthdays are mostly improvised and I rarely plan anything in advance for them. Even a day before my birthday, I rarely know how it is going to turn out and I like to see how it unfolds. Sometimes, it is a huge gathering of friends, sometimes it means spending quiet time with the family, or I just take off from the city,” the actor said.
“In the next couple of days, I start shooting for another exciting film. I am looking forward to it!” Amol Parashar added.
Quizzed about how life has changed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Parashar said: “The lockdown taught us patience and perseverance. I am glad that my family and I have been safe so far. Like I said, I start shooting in two days after my birthday and I am raring to go back on the sets!”