In view of the increasing cases and to contain the spread of Covid-19, new restrictions have been imposed particularly in the 11 districts under the Red Zone including Panchkula, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ambala, Sonipat, Karnal, Panipat, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Rohtak and Jhajjar.
All shops, malls and markets are allowed to operate only till 6 PM. However, essential services have been exempted from the restrictions.
Guidelines under “Pandemic Alert-Safe Haryana”
Pandemic Alert-Safe Haryana period will be applicable till 5 AM January 12, 2022.
– All cinema halls, theaters and multiplexes will remain closed in these 11 districts under the Red Zone.
All sports complexes, stadiums and swimming pools will remain closed.
– Only national and international level training players will be allowed.
– No outsiders or spectators will be allowed to enter the stadium.
On the basis of daily positive cases or number of infections, more restrictions have also been imposed in Group A districts, namely Gurugram, Faridabad, Ambala, Panchkula, Panipat, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Rohtak, Jhajjar and Sonipat
What’s allowed and What’s not?
– All entertainment parks and business exhibitions will be banned in these 11 districts.
– Emergency and essential services in these 11 districts are exempted from the restrictions.
– All government offices and private institutions have been advised to work with 50 percent staff.
– In these 11 districts, including Panchkula, malls and markets are allowed to operate till 6 PM only.
– Bars and restaurants will be allowed to operate with 50 percent seating capacity.
– Not more than 50 and 100 people will be allowed to participate in the cremation and marriage ceremony. Those attending will have to follow Covid appropriate behavior and social distancing rules.
– NGOs and urban local bodies have been advised to distribute masks in public
– ‘No mask no service’ will be strictly followed in the state.
– Traffic will be banned from 11 PM to 5 AM in the state.
Violators or offenders will be slapped with a fine of Rs 500. On the other hand, if any institution violates these rules, then it will be fined Rs 5000.
Educational institutions shut till Jan 12
Due to the outbreak of Covid in Haryana, all government and private schools, colleges, polytechnics, ITIs, coaching institutes, libraries and training institutes and Anganwadi centers will remain closed in the state from January 3 to 12.