Television Star Karan Kundrra is a good ‘old-fashioned nobleman. From standing firm for the right things to being defensive of his accomplice Tejasswi Prakash, he never disappoints his fans. Karan and Tejasswi continue to lay out several objectives and are frantically cherished by their fans. Karan Kundrra is getting a charge out of huge ubiquity post-Bigg Supervisor 15. Considering that, he is likewise carrying on with his best life. Peruse on to know more.
Karan has consistently stayed one of the most famous television stars. In any case, post-Bigg Boss his notoriety has soared and his relationship with Naagin 6 acclaim entertainer Tejasswi Prakash generally stays in the feature. Given his huge fame, he is stamping a large chunk of change and he claims a few madly costly things.
Karan Kundrra’s adoration for bicycles and rich vehicles is presently not confidential and probably the most costly vehicles and bicycles have been left in his carport, according to Siasat Everyday. From claiming a Reach Wanderer to a sumptuous 3 – BHK level in Mumbai, this hunk is carrying on with his fantasy life.
Let us take a look at the Prize Possessions of Karan Kundrra:
1. Karan gifted himself a swanky 3-BHK sea-facing flat in Mumbai soon after making his Bollywood debut in Horror Story. His flat is located on Yari Road, which is a posh locality.
2. Karan Kundrra also owns a luxurious Range Rover Sports SVR worth Rs. 1 crore.
3. The hot among petrolheads, the Mini Cooper S is also parked in Karan’s garage. Interestingly, Deepika Padukone too owns this car.
4. Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe – The Yellow Lambo is part of Karan’s car collection.
5. Apart from four-wheelers, Karan Kundrra is also a proud owner of the Ducati Daviel and it is one of the hottest picks.
Karan Kundrra continues partying like there’s no tomorrow by dropping his soft pictures with his sweetheart Tejasswi Prakash via online entertainment. Both came close to the arrangements of Bigg Boss. They are frantically enamored with one another and their public appearance is evidence.