in

Sonipat: Couple consumed poison, mistaking it for cough medicine.

The relatives told the police that both of them had consumed a poisonous substances in the deception of cough medicine. Due to which Preeti died. Rai police took possession of Preeti’s body and got her post-mortem done. Ashwini-Preeti have two daughters and a son. Due to the death of the woman, the shadow of the mother has been lifted from the heads of her three children. The police is investigating the matter.

Couple drank poisonous substances in the suspicious condition in Khevda village of Rai police station area. After which the condition of both of them started deteriorating. The family took him to the hospital for treatment. Where the doctor declared the woman dead. While the condition of the person remains critical. As soon as the information of the matter was received, the police reached the spot, took possession of the body and handed it over to the family members after conducting a post-mortem. The police are seriously investigating the matter.

Preeti (30) and her husband Ashwini, residents of village Khevda, were admitted to a private hospital on Bahalgarh-Sonipat road on Wednesday night due to drinking poisonous substance by their relatives. Where Preeti died during treatment. Her husband Ashwini is being treated at the hospital. After the information of the matter, people from Preeti’s maternal side also reached the hospital from village Ghogha in Delhi.

Swallowed poisonous substances in the deception of medicine:
The woman died after drinking a poisonous substance. The relatives have got information that both of them have consumed a poisonous substance in the deception of medicine. The body has been handed over to the relatives after post-mortem. The matter is being seriously investigated. Devendra Kumar, in-charge Rai police station.

This Superfast Train to Connect Haryana With Delhi. All You Need to Know

Thieves took away the golden letterbox in honour of Neeraj Chopra