The restaurant is located on National Highway 44 on the outskirts of Karnal,
A ‘farm-to-fork’ themed restaurant ‘He-Man’ situated on National Highway in Haryana’s Karnal — franchised by veteran Bollywood actor Dharmendra — has been sealed for building law violations, officials said on Saturday.
The Karnal Municipal Corporation sealed the franchise outlet on Friday for not furnishing the change of land use (CLU) certificate and illegal constructions, an official said.
The restaurant is located on National Highway 44 on the outskirts of Karnal, some 150 km from here.
- Haryana International Film Festival 2022 begins today
- Deepender Hooda may be the next CM candidate from Congress in Haryana
- SHOCKING: Neha Kakkar’s husband Rohanpreet Singh’s phone, cash and diamond ring were stolen, and all details inside
- Did You Know Lock Upp Was Initially Not Ekta Kapoor’s Idea But Ridhi Dogra’s? Read
- Sony YAY! announces the first ‘Taarak Mehta’ telefilm as well as new show episodes
The franchise was given to Delhi-based businessman Pramod Kumar.
“After the success of my restaurant Garam Dharam Dhaba, I am now announcing a farm-to- fork themed restaurant ‘He-Man’,” Dharmendra had announced on Instagram after its launch on Valentine’s Day.
Karnal Deputy Commissioner Nishant Yadav said the action was initiated as the restaurant owner did not respond to MC notice on the issue.
It was recently that the veteran actor had announced his aspirational venture on social media and fans had poured in with best wishes for the same.