Guru Nanak Dev ji is popularly known as the founder of Sikhism. And so, remembering him on his birth anniversary Guru Nanak Jayanti
Guru Nanak Jayanti is observed on Kartik Poornima
. It falls on the 15th lunar day in Kartik month, as per the Hindu calendar. Thus, this year Guru Nanak Jayanti will be celebrated on November 8, 2022 (Tuesday). In honour and celebration of the founder of Sikhism Guru Nanak Dev ji’s 553rd birth anniversary, here we share some Guruparb wishes
, messages, quotes, images, Facebook and Whatsapp status. They aptly depict the festive spirit and you can also send them to your friends and family to wish them on this auspicious day.
Guruparb Wishes, Messages, Facebook & Whatsapp status
1. Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh. Wishing you a very happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
2. Wish you a very happy Gurupurab, from our family to yours.
3. On this special day, let us remember Guru Nanak ji’s teachings and try to follow them in our lives. Happy Gurupurab 2022!
4. May Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s wisdom guide and motivate us to become better human beings. Happy Gurupurab 2022!
5. This Gurpurab, I hope the best of Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s blessings be showered upon you and your loved one. Happy Gurupurab 2022!
6. May Guru Nanak Dev ji be the guiding star in our lives and guide us to light. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
7. I hope that you and your loved one are showered with His divine blessings of this auspicious day of Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s birth anniversary! Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti 2022!
8. Guru Nanak Jayanti is an annual reminder to keep Guru Nanak Dev ji’s teachings in our hearts and be on the path of enlightment. Happy Gurupurab!
9. May Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s holy teachings not only stay with us but also enlighten us to become better people. Happy Gurpurab 2022!
10. Wish you and your family a very happy Guru Nanak Jayanti 2022!
11. May this auspicious day of Gurpurab bring great joy and success into life. Happy Gurupurab to you and your family.
12. May Guru Nanak Dev ji’s blessing stay with you, today and forever. Have a happy Guru Nanak Jayanti 2022!
Profound quotes by Guru Nanak on love and life
1. “He who has no faith in himself can never have faith in God.”- Guru Nanak
2. “Speak only that which will bring you honor.”-Guru Nanak
3. “He who regards all men as equals is religious.”- Guru Nanak
4. “The world is a drama, staged in a dream.”- Guru Nanak
5. “Let no man in the world live in delusion. Without a Guru none can cross over to the other shore.”- Guru Nanak
6. “What should the yogi have to fear? Trees, plants, and all that is inside and outside is He Himself.”- Guru Nanak
7. “Those who have loved are those that have found God.”- Guru Nanak
8. “In this world
when you ask for happiness
Pain steps forward”
― Guru Nanak
9. “Conquer your mind & conquer the world.” – Guru Nanak
10. “Even Kings & emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God.” – Guru Nanak
11. “Be kind to all beings, this is more meritorious than bathing at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage and donating money.” – Guru Nanak
12. “Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die.” – Guru Nanak
13. “Do not wish evil for others. Do not speak ill of others. Do not obstruct anyone’s activities.” – Guru Nanak
14. “With your hands carve out your own destiny.” – Guru Nanak
15. “As fragrance abides in the flower As reflection is within the mirror, So does your Lord abide within you, Why search for him without?” – Guru Nanak
16. “Burn worldly love,
rub the ashes and make ink of it,
make the heart the pen,
the intellect the writer,
write that which has no end or limit.”
― Guru Nanak, Sri Guru Granth Sahib
17. “Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.”
― Guru Nanak