Sunday, May 26, 2024
spot_imgspot_img
More
    spot_imgspot_img
    spot_imgspot_img

    Latest Posts

    HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023: Your Ticket to the Haryana CET Exam – Download Now!

    The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has unveiled a crucial development for Group D exam aspirants. The HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 is now available for download, marking a significant milestone for approximately 11.84 lakh candidates gearing up for the examination. Scheduled for October 21 (Saturday) and October 22 (Sunday), this examination will be conducted in two shifts – morning from 10:00 am to 11:45 am and afternoon from 3:00 pm to 4:45 pm.

    Candidates who have applied for the examination can access their admit cards by visiting hssc.gov.in and testservices.nic.in/AdmitCard. All they need to do is log in with their registration number and password to obtain the hall ticket. It’s imperative for exam attendees to carry their admit cards, along with two passport-size recent color photographs bearing their date of birth and a valid ID proof.

    Details on HSSC CET Group D Admit Card 2023

    Name of the ExamDate of the ExamTime
    Exam CentreExam InstructionsName of the Applicant
    GenderCategoryRegistration Number
    Roll NumberCandidates scanned PhotographCandidates Signature

    The HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 serves as a comprehensive source of information, displaying essential details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and time, examination venue, and other important instructions. Candidates are strongly advised to review these instructions attentively before the examination to ensure a smooth and successful testing experience.

    Name of Exam Body Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
    Number of vacancies13536
    Name of the ExamCommon Eligibility Test (CET) Group D
    Date of Exam21 October and 22 October 202
    Mode of the ExamOffline
    Pattern of Exam Objective Type / MCQ based 
    Time of Exam1 Hour 45 minutes (105 Minutes including 5 minutes for filling fifth option) 
    Number of Questions100
    Marks95
    HSSC CET Group D Admit Card  Release Date16 October 2023
    CredentialsRegistration NumberDate of Birth
    Official Websitehssc.gov.in

    The examination, known as the Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D, is set to feature a total of 13,536 vacancies. Taking place in offline mode, this objective type/MCQ-based test comprises 100 questions to be answered within 1 hour and 45 minutes (105 minutes, including 5 minutes for filling in the fifth option). The maximum marks for this examination are 95.

    For candidates’ convenience, the HSSC CET Group D Admit Card was released on October 16, 2023. As the examination date approaches, candidates can prepare by carefully reviewing the provided information.

    To obtain the HSSC CET Group D Admit Card 2023, candidates should follow these simple steps:

    1. Visit the official HSSC website, hssc.gov.in.
    2. On the homepage, locate and click on the admit card link.
    3. Log in using your registration details.
    4. Click “Submit” to access your admit card.
    5. Verify all the details and proceed to download the admit card.

    The admit card will display essential information such as the exam date, time, exam center, exam instructions, the candidate’s name, gender, category, registration number, roll number, scanned photograph, and signature.

    This examination, geared to recruit candidates for various Group D positions in the Haryana Government, presents a unique opportunity for job seekers. It features a comprehensive syllabus, with 75% of marks allocated to topics like General Awareness, Reasoning, quantitative ability, English, Hindi, and relevant or concerned subjects. The remaining 25% is designated for areas like History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Environment, Culture, and more, all relevant to the state of Haryana.

    HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 Download Link

    HSSC Group D Admit Card Download AvailableCheck Direct Link

    As candidates prepare for the HSSC Group D Exam in October, the release of the admit card is a crucial step in ensuring a seamless and successful examination process. It reflects the commitment of the Haryana government and HSSC to supporting job aspirants on their journey to secure employment opportunities within the state.

    spot_imgspot_img

    Latest Posts

    spot_imgspot_img

    Don't Miss

    ADVERTISEMENT

    spot_img
    spot_imgspot_img