Amid all the negativity, Rhea is finally finding acceptance.
Rhea Chakraborty has witnessed a really tough time lately. It’s not something that readers are unaware of, but the actress is gradually getting back stronger. She’s becoming more active on social media and even made her Bollywood comeback with Chehre. Today, we bring to you her return as a fashionista.
Amid all the negativity, Rhea is finally finding acceptance. A section of social media users have her back and school those who try to spread negativity against her in the comments section. The actress has now shared a glimpse of her recent photoshoot and its receiving praises all around.
Rhea Chakraborty shared a monochrome picture from her latest photoshoot. The Jalebi actress can be seen dressed in a sheer cut-out black top. She paired her attire with a high-waist leather belted trouser. She completed her look with minimal accessories that included a couple of fancy rings and a bracelet in her left hand.
- Decision of Muslim Jat Panchayat, Rs 51 thousand fine on cow slaughter, the reward will be given for giving information
- Sleeping With An Ex Is A Good Idea After All
- Maruti seals the ground for a new plant in Haryana, 2.5 lakh cars will be produced every year in the first phase
- Director Anil Ravipudi Drops Major Hint! Shah Rukh Khan Or Salman Khan To Fill In The Role Of Venkatesh In The Bollywood Adaptation?
- Jats are a community that is found in the Hindu, Sikh and Muslim religions. Jat History
The picture witnesses Rhea Chakraborty hiding her face as she poses sideways for the cameras. “PEACE OUT #narishakti,” read the caption of the post.
“HOT!!” wrote Shibani Dandekar while sister Anusha commented, “Wow” with a fire emoji.
Anushka Rajan wrote, “Kya lag reli hai.”
Check out the post shared by Rhea Chakraborty below:
Meanwhile, Rhea Chakraborty recently wished her best friend Shibani Dandekar a lengthy appreciation post.
“The woman on the right is everything the woman on the left ever wants to be Loving, kind, brave and righteous! On your birthday, I want to tell you that – “One friend like Shibani Dandekar is all anyone should ever wish for Happy birthday to the worlds most special girl I love you so so much,” she wrote.