Valentine’s week is a special time of the year when couples can celebrate their love and bond. If you are planning to spend this romantic week in India, there are plenty of options for weekend getaways that you can choose from. From romantic beaches to picturesque hill stations, India has something for everyone. Here are some of the best weekend tourist places to visit in India during Valentine’s week:
- Goa: This is one of the most popular destinations for couples in India. Known for its picturesque beaches, charming villages, and vibrant nightlife, Goa is the perfect place to spend a romantic weekend. You can go for a sunset cruise on the Mandovi river, stroll along the beaches, or enjoy a candlelight dinner by the sea.
- Udaipur: This city is often referred to as the “Venice of the East” and is a popular destination for couples. With its beautiful lakes, palaces, and temples, Udaipur is a perfect place to explore with your loved one. You can take a boat ride on Lake Pichola, visit the City Palace and Jagdish Temple, or enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the city’s rooftop restaurants.
- Himachal Pradesh: This beautiful state in the Himalayas is perfect for couples who love nature and adventure. There are plenty of options to choose from, including the hill stations of Shimla, Manali, and Dharamshala. You can go for a romantic hike, enjoy a hot springs bath, or simply relax in the serene surroundings.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: If you are looking for a tropical paradise, then these islands are the perfect destination for you. With their crystal-clear waters, white sandy beaches, and lush vegetation, these islands are a perfect place to spend a romantic weekend. You can go for a snorkeling or scuba diving trip, or simply relax on the beach and watch the sunset.
- Kerala: Known as “God’s Own Country”, Kerala is a perfect destination for couples who love nature and culture. With its backwaters, beaches, and hill stations, Kerala has something for everyone. You can take a romantic houseboat ride on the backwaters, explore the historic Fort Kochi, or enjoy a traditional Ayurvedic massage together.
These are just a few of the many options available for couples looking to spend a romantic weekend in India. Whatever your preferences, you are sure to find a destination that will make your Valentine’s week special and memorable. So, pack your bags and get ready to explore the beauty and diversity of India with your loved one.