Today in this article we will share about 20 unheard facts about Jats that you may not have heard before.
This will make to surprising. Let’s talk about such facts about Jat Community. In reality, Jat is not just a caste of Hindus but it is one Breed of Human.
- Mohammad Ghazni had married his sister among the Sahu Jats to please the Jats.
- Jats were resorted for the protection of Arab.
- There can be Rajput from Jats but no one can be Jat from Rajput.
- Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru said that Jat is such a community settlement around Delhi which is very brave. If they join together, they can capture Delhi.
- According to the history, Raja Jaipal is a great Jat King. His son is Anandpal and his grandson sukhpal was also a king. They opted Muslim religion.
- Jat Ganesh Prabhupati is the king of East Sindh country. That means there was kingdowm of Jats.
- Jat Balhara Naresh was the king in many areas of India. From their Balhara surname of Jats is famous.
- According to the book “Adda” of Scenderia, It is believed that the Jats were first called comers who were residents of Asigarh.
- Lord Shree Krishan was also belongs to Jat family and all were engaged in cow rearing.
- Jats of Bharatpur are descendants of Lord Krishan.
- In Kalantar, Yadav considered theirselves as Jats.
- “Aheer” in many areas considered as Guwalavanshi not as Yadavs.
- According to Nesfield, Jats are Modern Hindu Yadus. In this era, Lord Shree Krishan was born.
- Nandgao and Vrindavan have many villages of Jats still.
- It is also believed that the Jats are related to the roots of one who holds the roti in one hand and the neck of enemies in the other.
- It is a matter of great sorrow for the Jats that today those who have kept everyone’s culture vigorous have forgotten their own culture.
- It was believed that Jats belongs to early Sindh, Punjab famous kings. They involved in battle of Mahabharat.
- In arya Culture Jat is considered as Jat devta which is mentioned in their religious book. Hitler was also a Jat from Arya Samaj.
- It is believed that Jats are the backbone of Hindus and Bharat Mata. They will always protect our nation from any hurdles.
- Jats from Haryana and Rajasthan are those who shake up Europe and Indonesia.
There are lots more surprising facts about Jat Community from our history which makes Jats proud to be a Jat. For more such facts keep following Peddler Media.